Seedbank API link access ??

If you would like to see a feature that is not currently in the Grow Assistant just let us know here.

Seedbank API link access ??

Postby hollah » Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:00 am

Hi would it be possible to link into seedfinder.eu api to populate information for seeds/strains ?? you can find more info here http://en.seedfinder.eu/api/

and maybe a link also in the seedbank to the seedfinder.eu page for the relevant strain - as this lists lots of info about strains, genetics, history, current availability etc

this info could then be auto populated and could help with admin time reduction as a lot of imput time is spent updating out seed/strain/database and having to manipulate each schedule to correspond to the seed planted.

maybe when you click "Plant Seed" it can create a new record and auto populate the information for Harvest/flush/clone/strain/dominance etc.

maybe you could utilise the description info also that is populated or a pic of final product displayed on main "totals tab" small pic just to left of days in veg

let me know your thoughs please..
hollah

Re: Seedbank API link access ??

Postby eickhorn » Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:51 pm

I think this is a good request. I hope we can have it for all EU banks.
eickhorn

Re: Seedbank API link access ??

Postby geekygrower » Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:42 pm

All, I have registered with this site and will start looking at the API access to see if it's possible to bring those into the Grow Assistant.
Feel free to chat with us via AIM/iChat username: growassistant
or email us at: admin (at) growassistant.com
geekygrower
Site Admin

Return to Feature Requests